Swiper no Swiping Swiper no Swiping

Funny, but too short!

You had a really great idea here, and it would have been great to see swipers life beyond the swiping joke. I didn't give it a higher score because the joke was funny, but the art and animation was only so-so.

workwork workwork

A fair start...

I have a feeling you didn't want the music to play over its self and build up like that, but its a nice start in flash none the less! What you want to do so the music doesn't stack like that is:
1.go to window>actions
2.go to the timeline, and left click the last keyframe and make it a keyframe if its not already.
3.Be sure that keyframe is selected, go back to actions and click script assist
4.Click the plus in actions>global functions>timeline control> go to
5. Be sure its go to and play, and it goes to frame 2!
6.Make sure your music starts on frame 1.
7.(ctrl+enter) to test movie

It should now loop but not loop the music!

SplinterNrurse responds:

actually when i play the swf file on my pc i didn't have that issue, so i don't know where that came from :s

anyway thx for the advice i'll fix it when i have the time :)

What It's Really Like... What It's Really Like...

It wasn't bad...

BUT this was just PSP squirrels with skydiving.

Fox on a Trampoline Fox on a Trampoline

nice

I like the artwork and idea of this game but I do think that it is a little hard to catch the fly's sometimes, maybe if there were some way to make the bugs bigger or not fly so fast or something.... ether way I like it.

lighthousematerials responds:

yeah, I'm surprised to hear you found it hard. But thanks so much for the feedback!

Larry : The Game Preview Larry : The Game Preview

What?

The game looks and seems interesting, but I cant get past the freaking first obstacles! I don't know if there are some controls im missing or something but you need to make it way more clear how to play. If I can't get past the preview then I don't know what to think of the game.

PaperBandit responds:

I never had any trouble with the first part but I guess some people find it too hard, so I'm going to edit the placing of the pendulums, maybe I'll take away one of them. Thanks for reviewing!

Beautiful Music Beautiful Music

nice

Thats some soft beats you got on da papa there little boy.

Winter's Awakening Winter's Awakening

great song man!

I love it! This is perfect fit for my little Christmas animation.

Funkypotat0 responds:

Well that was fast O_o

Hardly even half a day up and it's already been taken in a submission.

Thanks for using it. :D Leave me a message if you ever need some other music for your use.

[Dud] Won Battle (Loop) [Dud] Won Battle (Loop)

nice

Very nice song, I wish it was a tad bit louder though. I used it as the song in my flash anamation Penguins can fly".

Dudidum responds:

Thanks alot man ;)

Dud

Melanie Melanie

Fantastic!

I love how well you blended the charcoal, but still kept a sharp contrast where light hits your lovely partner. I love working with charcoal, but I always get it ALL OVER ME! Anyway, awesome job!

bigger tree bigger tree

That's Awesome!

But why graph paper!?

cristianemi responds:

i couldn't find any white paper when i drew this

Smuthut Smuthut

I'm Sorry...

Your family is named Africa. You must get your mail mixed up with the continents all the time. You make good art though.